New 2025 Chrysler Pacifica Colors, Price, Changes – If you want a roomy, comfortable, and flexible car for your family, consider getting a minivan. Minivans are better than SUVs in many ways. For example, they have more room for people and things, use less gas, are easier to get into and cost less. However, not every car is the same. Some are more reliable, have more features, and work better than others. You can read our review of the new 2025 Chrysler Pacifica, one of the best minivans on the market and one of the most popular ones.
What’s Different in 2025?
In the minivan market, the Chrysler Pacifica is not a new name. It has been around since 2017 and has been updated and improved many times. But for the 2025 model year, some significant changes make it even more appealing and competitive. Here are some of the most essential parts:
– All-wheel drive (AWD) is now available on all trim levels of the Pacifica, even the hybrid version. This is an excellent feature for drivers who live in places with bad weather or who want better grip and safety on the road.
– The Pacifica has a new design** that makes it look more stylish and up-to-date. The front end has a faster hood, headlights, and a grille that looks meaner. At the back, there are new headlights, a redesigned liftgate, and a chrome strip that links them all together. The side face has more molded lines and curves that make it look lively.
– There is a new entertainment system** in the Pacifica with Amazon Fire TV. This feature is one of a kind because it lets people watch their favorite shows, movies, and games on their own devices or the screens in the back seats. The system also works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto wirelessly, and you can use your mouth to direct it.
– The Pacifica has a new air filter** that makes the air inside the car better. The screen can catch 95% of the dust, pollen, germs, and viruses in the air. It also has a light that lets you know when it needs to be replaced.
Design: Exterior and Interior
The 2025 Chrysler Pacifica’s new look is not only lovely to look at, but it’s also helpful and efficient. The outside measurements are the same as the last model, but the room inside has been improved for maximum comfort and ease of use. Here are some things about the Pacifica’s style that make it stand out:
The Pacifica looks **bold and elegant**, which shows that it is of the highest quality and performs exceptionally well. It stands out on the road thanks to the new grille, headlights, and bumper. The chrome highlights, LED lighting, and metal wheels give it some style and class.
– Both sides of the Pacifica have folding doors that make getting in and out of the car easy, especially in small parking lots. You can use the key fob or wave your foot under the sensors to open and close the doors from a distance.
– The Pacifica has roof rails that let you connect different tools, like bike racks, ski racks, or cargo cases. This is helpful for families who like to bring extra stuff with them when they travel.
– The Pacifica has a “hands-free power liftgate” that opens and closes when you press a key fob button or wave your foot under the bumper. This makes it easy to load and unload goods when your hands are full.
The Pacifica’s cabin is “spacious and versatile,” with three rows of seats that can fit up to eight people. There are two different types of seats in the second row: captain’s chairs and bench seats. The third row can be folded flat on the floor. The seats are soft and firm, and people can easily stretch their legs and heads out.
**Stow ‘n Go seats** in the Pacifica let you fold the second-row seats into the floor without taking them out. In the back, there is now a flat space for big things like furniture or bikes. The room between rows can also be changed by moving the seats forward or backward.
– The Pacifica has a **Stow ‘n Vac** vacuum cleaner built into the back storage area. With a long hose and different extensions, it can get to every part of the house. It can also be taken off and used somewhere else. This comes in handy for getting rid of messes, crumbs, and dirt.
The Pacifica has an “Amazon Fire TV infotainment system” that gives riders fun and news. On the back of the front seats are two 10-inch touchscreens, and there are also wireless headphones and remotes. Plus, it has 115-volt outlets, USB, and HDMI ports to connect to other things. It can watch shows and movies from Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube. It can also browse the web, play games, and access apps.
This car’s engine is a 3.6-liter V6 that makes 287 horsepower and 262 pound-feet of torque. It has a variable valve timing system that makes the engine work better and use less fuel. It can go from 0 to 60 mph in 7.5 seconds and as fast as 120 mph at its fastest.
– The Pacifica has an “all-wheel drive” system that can swap power between the front and back wheels based on the terrain and the driving mode. It can also turn off the back axle when it’s unnecessary to save gas. Regular, Sports, Snow, and Off-Road are the four ways to drive it.
– 19 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway are what the EPA says about the Pacifica’s gas mileage. It can go about 530 miles on a single gas tank, which holds 19 gallons.
Release Date and Price
The 2025 Chrysler Pacifica will likely be available in late 2024 or early 2025. The official price has yet to be released, but we can guess what it will be by looking at the current model year. These are some of the prices that might be available for different model levels:
– Touring costs $36,000
– $39,000 for Touring L
– $42,000 for the Touring L Plus – $47,000 for the Limited
– The top: $52,000
– $41,000 for hybrid touring
$44,000 for a Hybrid Touring L
– Hybrid Limited costs $49,000; – Hybrid Pinnacle costs $54,000
The prices differ if you pick other choices, deals, and extras. Here are some of the available tools:
– Leather seats with heating and cooling – Panoramic sunroof
Power-folding seats in the third row
– High-end music system by Harman Kardon – Uconnect Theater Family Group package
– Better SafetyTec Group pack
– S Package for looks